Saturday, September 11, 2010

Children's and Baby Clothes!!

I've been wanting to do this ever since redbubble announced they've made kid's and baby's clothes available.

RedBubble for those who are hearing it first is a cool website where artists can upload their designs for sale as t-shirts, long sleeved shirts, hoodies, (and now) kiddy clothes.
All the shirts are printed on 100% cotton American Apparel shirts, which is totally awesome!!

So may I please introduce my first two kiddy designs!!

(( For those who aren't child sized anymore, but are still young at heart, you can actually have these designs printed on adult sized shirts and hoodies, too! You just need to click through to Buy/Preview, then select T-Shirts & Hoodies. ))










1 comment:

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx