Wednesday, September 8, 2010

To the market!!

I must admit this great shame....I am a bit of a market virgin. It's true... I've fantisized and even dabbled and experimented a little... but I've never really had my own arty market stall, with my wares up for touching and for taking ;-)

After pretty much a whole year of saying, "We must do it!" with another arty friend of mine, we finally took that first step (well... she did, anyway) and booked a stall. A tiny little simple stall to be hosted at the Glebe Markets on Saturday the 25th of September.

We're both scrambling around realizing we don't have essentials like sand-bags to keep the tent from flying away.... or even a tent for that matter.
With such serious things to still consider and source...I spent the day doing something so much more fun... working on packaging!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Yay!
    Good luck!! Markets are so much fun!!!
    x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the first step!

    Your packaging is beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I've never been to market myself- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies.... I'm nervous nothing will sell... how embarrassing would that be?! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for the Market, you will sell for sure!!!! I'd like to try something like this, sooner or later but...I'm too shy for this kind of events, probably ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you go?!!! Are you addicted to markets yet?!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx