Thursday, November 17, 2011

Porcelain Mouse



Something a little different for me, at least for those yet un-acquainted with my artist-made porcelain doll obsession.

Recently I have been heavily inspired by the wonderfully charming dolls made by Russian doll artist Lidia Snull (of BJTales).

And maybe I have a soft spot in my soul for mice (well, for small rodent creatures in general, be it rabbits or chinchillas or bilbies, I just find their feet hilarious.) We used to have naked mice that I just adored. Little hairless wrinkly skin-coloured mice with see-through ears and funny feet.

So please, let me introduce you to my little portrait of one of Lidia’s dolls, “mouse the white”….

3 comments:

  1. she has such a sweet, mousy if you want, expression! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fallen in love with Mouse and adore your pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx