Friday, January 13, 2012

Beautiful Secrets



The working title for this piece was “Remorse”. However, as I neared completion she began to look less and less remorseful, so I gave her the title of one of Sarah Blasko’s songs instead, “Beautiful Secrets”.

I managed to get my greedy hands on a beautiful ornate frame, and it feels incredibly decadent to have one of my paintings framed like this. If I could have my way, all my paintings would be exhibited with such glorious frames at my solo show later this year… but alas, I would need a small fortune!


1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the frame in the frame. The one you found is perfect for the painting. Lovely conicidences sometimes happen...

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx