Friday, September 21, 2012

Novakfalva Residency Exhibition


still working away...


Signing my name, ready to hang the works...


My two ghosts and I...


With Norbert Szűk, the organizer of the Novakfalva Residency...


Today I leave behind Győr, the little Baroque town in North-Western Hungary that has been my home for over a year. I venture on to the capital, then Turkey, then Italy, before finally making my way home to sunny summery Sydney in Australia. 

During the next month I doubt I'll be able to update frequently. But I will be in a gorgeous group show in Australia in mid October, so stay tuned for more details!

1 comment:

  1. It's been an eventful year for you. I'm sure it was a priceless experience.

    And I do envy you for being able to return to sunny summer Australia whilst Europe is engulfed by winter. I don't like winter :(

    ReplyDelete

Oh! How did you know? I absolutely adore comments, thank you! :-) I appreciate all the feedback I get xx